How’s everyone doing?
For me, i am pretty excited and happy this evening. Why, you ask? Well, I have been nominated by the lovely Louise (thank you so much for the nomination!) from beautifythebeast for the Creative Blogger Award! Yippee! 😄
Now before we go on, here are some rules that comes with this nomination. They are:
1. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
2. Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
3. Nominate 10 other blogs and post their links
4. Notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
5. Pass these rules on to them
Okay, now that we know what are the rules given, let’s proceed!
1. Thank you Louise (Beautifythebeast) for nominating me for this award!
2. 5 facts about myself. Hmmm..okay, here goes:
- I am standing at a proud 1.6m tall
- I love my vegetables except those that are just there for decorative purpose. (Yes you, dear spring onions!)
- I used to love swimming until i decided getting all burnt, red and peeling wasn’t fun anymore. Even with sunscreen on.
- I have a cat. His name is Buddy, a domestic short-hair. He’s a stray and loves nagging at me at the door when i return home Every. Single. Night.
- I am fascinated in those crime procedural dramas with a medical/forensics angle. Dramas such as Bones, CSI, Body of Proof, Elementary, Castle etc. ah, you guys get the gist.
3. Here are my nominations for 10 other blogs:
- Gerry X., blogging from TheBunnieHole
- Gianni C., blogging from GianniC
- Bart K., blogging from inhautepursuit
- Philippe B., blogging from MirrorReality
- Alene B., blogging from PaperKitties
- Crystal, blogging from beingCrystal
- Bella, blogging from Bellabae
- Sîan, blogging from TheSkincareblogger
4. Notifying…in progress….beep..beep!
5. Okay, got it (see #4 above)!
Alright! So, once again, super thankful to dear Louise for nominating me and my little roaring blog for the Creative Blogger Award! 🙂
Honestly speaking, i am very new to this blogging scene and have no idea how this work. So, let’s see!