Today’s mini instragram review will be on the Real Art No-Wash Cleansing Water, a cleansing water by Korean beauty brand Etude House. But before we go on to the review, let me begin by sharing a funny story.
Once, a couple of friends decided to surprise me with a cake on the SUPER-early morning of my birthday, at my door. At my half-awake, groggy state, I went and opened the door and they all had no words for the cheetah-like, dried, white pimple cream that was scattered ALL over my face. Of course, it wasn’t my prettiest state but it makes for funny convo topic! 🙂 Hahaha, so anyway, because of that little incident, i started developing a little habit for removing the dried up pimple creams before i head off for a my morning wash. I’ve almost always used those cleansing towelettes to do the job but recently, i decided to try using a cleansing water, a type of product that has been most-talked-about, to see if it really work on these dried up pimple creams. Read on to find out if it does!
Okay, so here are some of the highlights of this Real Art No-Wash Cleansing Water:
- Cleansing water smells very much floral-fruity
- Cleanse/wipe away makeup, dirt and sebum effectively
- Mild and non-irritating to my sensitive skin
- No alcohol or oil content
- (my reading of) pH level between 4 to 5 – acceptable range
- Pros: Contains an abundant of floral and fruit extracts including: Green tea, Jasmine, Elderweiss, Bergamot, Orange, Grapefruit & Tangerine. Also contains hydrating Glycerin
- Cons: Contains PEG-6 (not good if you have overly sensitive skin) and fragrance. The presence of citrus fruits may be of concern to some.
- Priced at $19.90 for 300ml/10.14 fl. oz., this cleansing water can be easily purchased at all Etude House stores islandwide
Alright, enough talk, so will i recommend this particular cleansing water? YES, i would!
I would, mainly because my sensitive skin did not burn/bite/sting while i was using this, and the ingredients including that of the various citrusy fruits did not present any irritations for me. 🙂