This is official. I LOVE my cleansing water! I love to use it to cleanse my makeup at the end of the day, I also like to just spot clean the dried-up pimple cream in the morning for an easier wash later. I simple LOVE my cleansing water because it is so easy, so effortless, and depending on which brand, it can be really hydrating too.
I have previously reviewed the Etude House Real Art No-Wash Cleansing Water and have equally liked it too for its lower pH reading. Now, what about this Micellar Cleansing Water by taiwanese brand My Beauty Diary? Read on to find out!
Here’s something from the brand:
According to the brand, My Beauty Diary Micellar Cleansing Water is/has:
- Deep cleansing: Penetrate your pores, gently dissolves and removes all traces of makeup, grime and sebum without the feeling of tightness or dryness to your skin, thus revealing a well cleansed skin
- Moisturizing and Nourishing: Formulated with ultra-moisturizing factors, it maintains a good oil and water balance, giving you moisturized and nourished skin texture after cleansing
- Formulated without parabens, pigments and mineral oils
- Cleansing and makeup removal without being harsh on the skin: formulated with mild ingredients together with Lipophilic and Hydrophilic substances, the Micellar cleansing water amazingly dissolves oil on contact to penetrate your pores and effectively lift and remove stubborn dirt and makeup
- Contains pore-tightening ingredients including Broccoli extract, Flavonoid and Aloe essence complex
- Formulated with the long-acting moisturizing factor, Pentavitin, this no-rinse, non-comedogenic lightweight formula helps the keratinized skin layer to lock-in moisture, even the most sensitive or stressed-out complexion
Below is my experience with the My Beauty Diary Micellar Cleansing Water:
Alright, alright. I believe most people would now be questioning its pH level seeing that it cleanses the skin so well, and removes the makeup seemingly effortlessly.
So I have done a simple pH strip test to see where this cleansing water sits, let’s see!
Roaring view for [My Beauty Diary Micellar Cleansing Water]:
|Product’s packaging||:||Tall, transparent bottle with a baby blue colored flip-open cap|
|Product’s texture||:||Clear liquid|
|Product’s scent||:||Light soapy scent with an accent of earthy grass|
|Purchased it from the out of Watsons Singapore. To see the list of Watsons outlets, please click here|
|Try-out period||:||Daily, for 2~3 months|
|Personal take||:||My Beauty Diary has always been a….brand that does perform. They uses an assortment of ingredients in their sheet masks (popular stuff) and are always surprising customers with newer and interesting mask choices. Up until recently have they branch out into the basic cleansing category. These includes the (Ultra) Micellar Cleansing Water, Ultra Makeup Remover, Ultra Cleansing Gel and Ultra Facial Cleanser.
I picked up this bottle of cleansing water for two reasons: 1) my Etude House Real Art No-Wash Cleansing Water has already finished and 2) this caught my eyes simply because we know My Beauty Diary is a brand synonymous with awesome sheet masks, but how does their very first cleansing water fare? This is something which I hope I am able to shed light on with my review.
Long story short, this Micellar Cleansing Water WORKS! It removes my makeup, the daily grime, the pimple cream that have dried up over the night and swatches of cosmetics that easily and effortlessly. Furthermore, it does what it claims of providing long-lasting moisture even after cleansing. This, I did not exactly test it out because I always cleanse my face again with a gentle gel cleanser (a.k.a double cleanse) after wiping the makeup away with a cotton pad. And pertaining to its pore-tightening claim, well, I think it is something that should be achieved with a good skin care routine, especially with the use of a dedicated treatment serum or essence.
|Will i recommend it?||:||Yes, absolutely! I would definitely repurchase because I really liked it. In fact, I immediately purchased the travel size mini version of it when I spotted Watsons carrying it.|
To this, Buddy says: