Hello everyone! How are you guys doing today? I am feeling super duper happy right now because i have completed and submitted my final year dissertation and am sort of having a little exam break from now until next year. SO EXCITED because it is time to break out some R & R!
Well, the R & R can wait as today i am ready to talk about the second sponsored product from Seed & Tree. If you’ve missed the first product review, you may click on the link here (Seed & Tree Skin Mellow Cover Cushion SPF50+ PA+++) to read all about it.
Okay! Without further ado, let’s move on!
But first, as usual, a little something from the brand:
According to the brand, SEED & TREE Angel Skin Whitening Water Drop is/has:
- Whitening, hydrating, skin calming and soothing, and improves skin moisture barrier
- Non-sticky and oily texture and feel
- Water drops formed to allow skin to absorb the beauty ingredients faster and better. (Very likely using the Water Silicone Network Technology for the water droplet delivery system)
- Contains 7,000mg of filtrated snail mucin (an upgraded version) that helps to improve the healing of wound and scars
- Star ingredients featured above: Snail Slime, Arbutin and Sodium Hyaluronate
- MultiEx BSASM Plus (patent no.10-0812596) – a patented botanical complex which is high in antioxidant, and provides powerful skin soothing and calming effect, allowing skin to heal and achieve bright and clear skin complexion. The complex includes: Centella asiatica, Giant knotweed (or 何首乌, 虎杖), Baikal skullcap, Green tea, Licorice, Chamomile and Rosemary
And here is my experience with the AWESOME gel moisturizer:
Roaring view for [SEED & TREE Angel Skin Whitening Water Drop]:
|Product’s packaging||:||Tall, green plastic squeeze tube with a white, flip cap|
|Product’s texture||:||Thicker gel texture|
|Product’s scent||:||Light herby-powdery scent|
|Price point||:||Products were kindly sponsored by the kind folks at SEED & TREE; however, recommended retail price for the BB cushion is ₩19,000/70ml|
|To view the product, you may click on the link to the product’s page here.|
|Try-out period||:||6 weeks, twice daily|
|Personal take||:||If you had asked about my first impression BEFORE me trying the moisturizer, i would have easily brushed it off saying that it is just another simple moisturizer with water droplets forming after rubbing, the end.
But now that i have actually tried it and used it religiously for that 6-week period, I can say that this “water droplet moisturizer” is actually pretty darn good! The combination of Snail slime, Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea, Centella Asiastica and other plants/flowers extract has gelled wonderfully to impart moisture into the skin, keeping it moist and supple. I will not lie. Massaging the tiny little water droplets and watching it disappearing into the skin is pretty addictive too.
Throughout the period of using the moisturizer, my skin was a lot calmer and I did not break out as much as i had before. Scientifically speaking, this is because the skin has been sufficiently hydrated, thus reducing the occurrence of pimples and skin troubles. My skin was also noticeably less red and my BB cushion ALWAYS adhere to my skin nicely. Sebum secretion I would say it’s more or less…..unaffected? After all, it wasn’t designed to control oil but to keep skin moist, protected and bright. I did not really observe much whitening effect on me as much as i had with brightening to my overall complexion.
Lastly, I would like to highlight that as much as i loved and enjoyed using this super duper lightweight water droplet moisturizer, drier skin users may find this lacking. For them, i highly recommend the brand’s Premium Vital Renew Gold Cream to be applied after the water droplet moisturizer. A gold cream which i will also be posting my review soon-ish. So stay tuned!
|Will i recommend it?||:||Yes, without a doubt! Especially recommended for Normal, Combination or Oily skin users|
To this, Buddy says: