Sebum..sebum..sebum…one of the most dreaded thing that could ever happen to anyone. Besides making one looking like an oil slick, it also literally melts away the makeup and gives it a patchy look. Urgh!
Well, lucky for us, Etude House has just released three new items that promises to help us with this…oily situation. Let’s take a look!
There are three products released under the Zero Sebum line and they are:
- Zero Sebum White Sebum Clear: Helps melt away sebum, clogged pores, effectively preventing blackheads & whiteheads
- Zero Sebum All Day Matte Gel: Mattifying gel to keep skin fresh, hydrated yet matte the whole day
- Zero Sebum Drying Powder: Multi-purpose mattifying powder to keep excessive sebum at bay
Wooowheee….oily & combination skin rejoice! 🙂
Let’s take a look at the individual prices now:
- Zero Sebum White Sebum Clear: ₩11,000 (approx. SGD$13.60, USD$10, €9, £6.50)
- Zero Sebum All Day Matte Gel: ₩10,000 (approx. SGD$12.40, USD$9, €8, £6)
- Zero Sebum Drying Powder: ₩6,500 (approx. SGD$8, USD$5.90, €5.30, £3.80)