I love it when beauty brands start pushing out limited edition collections in tandem with the seasons and/or collaborations. . Just like how M.A.C launched the Toledo and Cinderella collection, Korean beauty brand – Banila Co, recently launched their 2015 Spring collection.
Aptly named the ‘Floral Seoul Spring Collection‘, this collection comprises of 4 duo eye shadows, 2 pastel blushers, 2 cushion gel eyeliners, 6 lip crayons in poppy eye-catching colors and 8 smooth and creamy lipsticks. Also, in line with the color of the year, the brand has included the color Marsala in one of the cushion gel eyeliner, duo eye shadow and lipstick. Take a look!
Banila Co really has a way with their pretty illustrations and prints. Remember the collaboration they did with United Colors of Benetton in their 2014 Spring/Summer collection? Like i said, very pretty! 🙂
Here are the prices of the products in the collection:
- Floral Seoul Harmony Eye Shadow ₩14,000 (approx. SGD$17, USD$12, €12, £8; direct currency conversion).
- Floral Seoul Bloom Cheek Blusher ₩18,000 (approx. SGD$22, USD$16, €15, £11; direct currency conversion)
- Floral Seoul Cushion Gel Eyeliner ₩15,000 (approx. SGD$18, USD$13, €13, £9; direct currency conversion)
- Floral Seoul Lip Crayon ₩14,000 (approx. SGD$17, USD$12, €12, £8; direct currency conversion)
- Floral Seoul Color Fix ₩14,000 (approx. SGD$17, USD$12, €12, £8; direct currency conversion)
If you are interested in any of the products of the 2015 Floral Seoul Spring Collection, do visit their website here.