Hello again my lovely readers! I hope you guys had fun and enjoyed reading the previous few posts i did where i shared my personal opinions on 5 products i had been testing and trying out for awhile. If you hadn’t, here are the quick links to where they are at:
- COSRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser (here)
- COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner (here)
- D’RAN Wonder Tea Tree Oil (here)
- RosehipPLUS™ Pure & Natural Nourishing Night Cream (here)
- Nature Republic Foot & Nature Lemon Peeling Foot Mask (here)
Yup. I have given those products a try for a period of time and now that some of the products are almost finishing, i thought i’d share with you guys the couple of products i have with me that i will be testing out. Take a look!
The current line-up includes:
- Garnier Pure Active Intensive Charcoal Scrub
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Scrub
- Tonymoly Tony Lab AC Control Acne Foam Cleanser*
- Missha Time Revolution Clear Toner
- Filtered Skin B5 Serum**
- Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Fluid
- Missha Super Aqua Ultra Water-full Eye Treatment
- Tonymoly Tony Lab AC Control Whitening After Spot
- Nature Republic Bamboo Charcoal Mud Pack
- Tarte™ Maracuja Oil
- Various branded facial sheet masks
*Tonymoly Tony Lab AC Control Acne Foam Cleanser was purchased by me during the period where i still had some troubles with congested pores, pimples and blackheads. However, now that my skin condition is slightly better, i am thinking of switching this out for something less drying/quasi-medicated. Will update you guys!
**Filtered Skin B5 Serum was kindly sent over by the lovely Veronica from the brand for me to test and review. She attached a handwritten note together with the serum too. Very thoughtful and very sweet! And she has a beautiful handwriting too 🙂
P.S. I think it needs to be highlighted that I gradually ease the new products into my regime, replacing those that have finished one by one. This is to prevent a “product shock” to my skin.
Okay! Now that i am all set with the skin care products, aside from being excited to use them, i am also equally excited to share my reviews of them with you guys after i’ve given them sufficient testing time. Woohoo!
How is tony lab ac whitening after spot? Is it good?
LikeLiked by 1 person
It’s not too bad!! It actually lighten some acne marks that are not too heavily pigmented 🙂