Hello again my lovely readers! I hope you guys had fun and enjoyed reading the previous few posts i did where i shared my personal opinions on 5 products i had been testing and trying out for awhile. If you hadn’t, here are the quick links to where they are at:
- COSRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser (here)
- COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner (here)
- D’RAN Wonder Tea Tree Oil (here)
- RosehipPLUS™ Pure & Natural Nourishing Night Cream (here)
- Nature Republic Foot & Nature Lemon Peeling Foot Mask (here)
Yup. I have given those products a try for a period of time and now that some of the products are almost finishing, i thought i’d share with you guys the couple of products i have with me that i will be testing out. Take a look!
The current line-up includes:
- Garnier Pure Active Intensive Charcoal Scrub
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Scrub
- Tonymoly Tony Lab AC Control Acne Foam Cleanser*
- Missha Time Revolution Clear Toner
- Filtered Skin B5 Serum**
- Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Fluid
- Missha Super Aqua Ultra Water-full Eye Treatment
- Tonymoly Tony Lab AC Control Whitening After Spot
- Nature Republic Bamboo Charcoal Mud Pack
- Tarte™ Maracuja Oil
- Various branded facial sheet masks
*Tonymoly Tony Lab AC Control Acne Foam Cleanser was purchased by me during the period where i still had some troubles with congested pores, pimples and blackheads. However, now that my skin condition is slightly better, i am thinking of switching this out for something less drying/quasi-medicated. Will update you guys!
**Filtered Skin B5 Serum was kindly sent over by the lovely Veronica from the brand for me to test and review. She attached a handwritten note together with the serum too. Very thoughtful and very sweet! And she has a beautiful handwriting too 🙂
P.S. I think it needs to be highlighted that I gradually ease the new products into my regime, replacing those that have finished one by one. This is to prevent a “product shock” to my skin.
Okay! Now that i am all set with the skin care products, aside from being excited to use them, i am also equally excited to share my reviews of them with you guys after i’ve given them sufficient testing time. Woohoo!